If everything worked, you can run the client program and connect to your
- Download the file nkCMS
- Create a web-site and web-application. example: "http://localhost/nkcms/"
- Place the files Installdb.aspx and nkcms.sql
inside the root directory of your site. Those files can be found in
the direcory named db (ver.1.*).
- Execute the Installdb.aspx. example: "http://localhost/nkcms/Installdb.aspx"
- Set your login information and select or create a new db. This
step will create all needed tables.
- Delete the two files.
- Copy all files from the directory named server (ver.1.*)
inside the root directory of your site.
- Edit the file Web.config in the section
configuration /appSettings. You should put the correct connection
string for your configuration.